Friday, January 29, 2010

THANK YOU

My husband and I would like to thank all of you who have sent us your kind thoughts and prayers for Sarah. The outpouring of love, support and encouraging words through your emails, phone calls, text messages and this blog, means more to us than I could ever express. I apologize deeply for not being able to talk with each and everyone of you personally. I hope you will understand that this is probably the hardest thing we have ever had to face and my personal emotional state has been nothing short of a rollercoaster ride. I have my good moments and my really bad ones. One moment I feel normal and then suddenly, just like that, a random thought filters in and I’m bawling. Under the circumstances, having a crying fit is probably a normal response. I just wish the random crying would stop popping up at the most inconvenient times like, standing on line at the bank, sitting in traffic and while chaperoning my son’s field trip. I feel once we have all the answers, and a set plan of action to help Sarah fight her war, my focus will be on that rather than my own pain and sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment